Individuals who wish to obtain citizenship of the United States of America are required to meet a number of requirements. The US is considered to be one of the most sought after countries to obtain citizenship in as it offers high standards of living and a stable economic growth.
DeltaQuest offers many years of experience in terms of obtaining second citizenship and a second passport. For information about our services, please Contact Us.
Why Obtain US Citizenship?
There are a number of ways to obtain US citizenship, including marrying a US citizen, by birth right, naturalization and investment immigration – to name a few.
The main benefits of holding US citizenship are outlined below:
- Legal right to vote in local and national US elections
- Ability to be elected into governmental or public office
- Acquire a US second passport – this enables citizens to have visa free travel to a number countries
- Able to take advantage of any services that US embassies across the world offer when travelling overseas
- Citizenship is granted for life, thus citizens are not required to renew their citizenship status
- Ability to spend long periods of time outside of the US without the risk of revocation of citizenship rights
- Apply for Green Cards for family members
- Take advantage of all welfare benefits that the US provides
- Medical allowances in line with the governmental medical plans
- High standard of education system according to the state you reside in
These are some of the main reasons why individuals strive to obtain US citizenship, however, attaining US citizenship is considered a relatively long and complex procedure. The particular criteria and various requirements are the reason that many individuals are unsuccessful in obtaining citizenship in the US. It is therefore important to seek the assistance of a professional consultancy firm as they can provide you with reliable information to ensure that you comply with the US immigration and citizenship regulations.