This site is the property of the DeltaQuest Group. The term ‘DeltaQuest Group’, ‘DeltaQuest’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our websites.
- Neither we, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on our websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our websites meet your specific requirements and are permitted by the laws of the country of your domicile.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the DeltaQuest Group. Copyright in the content of each of our sites (including without limitation all images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, trademarks, service marks, the ‘look’ and ‘feel’, color combinations, button shapes, layout, design, graphical elements, arrangement of items, written and other materials, HTML and other code and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements on our sites) are legally protected under intellectual property laws. The modification, copying, distribution or incorporation into any other work of part or all of any of our sites or the content in any form is prohibited except that you may print or download extracts for your non-commercial, informational and personal use only. All rights are hereby reserved.
- Unauthorized use of our websites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time our websites may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to our websites from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Messages sent through our sites are considered to be messages sent over Internet and cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as they are subject to possible interception, or loss, or possible alteration. We are not responsible and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages or otherwise in connection with any message sent by you to us or any message sent by us to you over the Internet.
- Your use of our websites and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the courts of the above jurisdiction will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute, which may arise.